SEO COSTS PERTH
The cost of SEO in Perth WA is determined by:
- How competitive your target phrases are.
- The level of SEO services provided. Basic SEO in Perth is a cheaper price than high-level SEO in Perth
- How far and wide you want to reach people. Suburb, Perth CBD, greater Perth, Western Australia, Australia, worldwide?
- The skills of SEO work done on your competitors’ sites.
- Cost price of web hosting add-on services such as:
- content delivery network (CDN) used for speeding up page load speed of your pages overseas by hosting your pages and content such as photos, on servers overseas. Page load speed is a search engine ranking signal).
- Reliable web hosting is crucial for SEO. Imagine what a search engine will do to your listing if the search engine keeps directing its clients (searchers) to your listing not found web page? Therefore investment in Sam Giandzi’s web hosting and WordPress monthly maintenance services is worthwhile for maintaining SEO.
Monthly costs of SEO plans in Perth can be as low as $300 per month to $1,000 per month.
Seek reckons the hourly rate for an average skilled SEOer in Perth is about $100 per hour. I’m the best at SEO in Perth and my hourly rate price is $100 per hour when you invest in a monthly SEO plan. My SEO price is cheaper for not-for-profit organisations and charities.
INPUT COST OF SEO IN PERTH
My SEO costs in Perth include:
- Office expenses. Unlike some SEOers in Perth’s CBD swank offices, I keep my SEO office costs low by SEOing from my home office at Trigg. However salt and dust on electrical power insulators do cost me a day of SEO work during Perth’s first winter rains which caused pole top fires.
- Hardware including computers which need replacement frequently because I’ve bought lemons like the MS Surface Pro or because sucked in, salt ladened sea air blows them up.
Cost of SEO